TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the MAJESTY MAGAZINE website.
These terms set out the basis on which you can visit and use our site and everything you find on it. If you visit our site, you are legally accepting the terms listed below. We've tried to make these terms as readable as possible so that you don't get bored and ignore them - they contain important information so please take a little time to read them through.
1. Everything on this site, from the photographs and graphics to the text of these terms, is either owned by us or used by us with someone else's permission. By using our site, you will not obtain any rights in any of the materials on our site.
2. While you're welcome to view the site and print hard copies of anything on it for your own personal use, you are not allowed to copy or use anything on our site for any other purpose, such as any business or commercial use. In addition, you are not allowed to modify, distribute or re-post anything on our site for any purpose at all.
3. As you will see, there are a lot of trademarks and logos on our site, including the MAJESTY MAGAZINE logo. These are trademarks and logos which are either owned by Rex Publications Limited or which we are using with someone else's permission. You are not allowed to use these or reproduce them in any way.
4. Our site is provided to you "as is" and we don't give you any guarantees or promises in respect of the site or its performance. In particular, we give no guarantee as to the quality of our site, its fitness for any particular purpose or the level of skill and care used by us in making it available to you. Any terms of this nature which may be implied automatically by law are excluded (to the extent legally permitted). Providing the site "as if" means that:-
* Although we try to make sure that everything on our site is accurate, we can't promise you that it is or take responsibility if it isn't - you use our site at your own risk.
* We can't guarantee that everything on our site is free from viruses or defects or that your use of the site won't cause damage to your computer - it's your responsibility to make sure that you have the right equipment to use our site and screen out anything that may damage it.
* While you're welcome to visit our site whenever you choose, we can't guarantee that the site will always be available or will operate without interruptions - we may make changes to the site or take it down at any time.
5. As we said before, the site is provided "as is". This means that if you suffer any loss, damage or expense as a result of visiting or using our site (for example, damage to your computer from a virus or financial loss caused by relying on any inaccurate information which is mistakenly included on our site), you will not have any claim against us or anyone who helped us to put together the site or contributed to it. We will have no legal liability to you in respect of any such loss, damage or expense.
6. You may notice that we have links on our site to other sites which we think you may want to visit. We don't vet these sites to make sure there is nothing in them that will offend you and we have no control over the content of linked sites, so remember that we can't be responsible for what you find there - good or bad.
8. We suggest that you look through these terms as often as you can, as we will update them as and when we think it's necessary.
10. In the event of any dispute between us, these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom and heard before the Courts of the United Kingdom.
We don't wish to seem unfriendly, but if you do not want to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, you must leave our site NOW!!! This site is owned and operated by Rex Publications Limited and is hosted and managed for us by BromleyNet Limited. If you want to ask us anything about these terms or have any comments or complaints on or about our site, please e-mail us at email@example.com Copyright © Rex Publications Limited 2013. All rights reserved.
The MAJESTY MAGAZINE website is hosted and managed for Rex Publications Limited by BromleyNet Limited.
We are committed to protecting your privacy when you visit or use the MAJESTY MAGAZINE website. Here is a summary of the personal details we may collect from you when you visit or use our site, together with an explanation of what we might do with those details:
* Cookies - we may use "cookies" to help us recognize you on any return visits you make to our site and to make any registration or other procedures easier for you. Cookies are small pieces of information which will be stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. The cookies used by us will not give us any personal details about you.
* Marketing - we may, from time to time, use any or all of your personal details to send you, or permit our associated companies to send you, information about MAJESTY MAGAZINE and other goods and services which we think may interest you. In order to do this, we may share your personal details with our associated companies, suppliers and other subcontractors. If you do not wish your personal details to be used in this way, please click on the appropriate opt out button when submitting your details. Alternatively, if you wish us to remove your details from our marketing database at any time, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting us to remove your details accordingly.
We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with any of our products please contact us within 30 days of purchase.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/2000234.htm
Rex Publications Limited. Registered Office: 1 Nelson Street, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS1 1EG. Registered in England No. 2461546. VAT No. 544 5717 32.